Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have been playing bubble witch 3 level 239 for a week. I have watched the video's but lose the few lives it starts me with. This level is impossible. HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deb- I am sorry I do not understand the problem that you are facing, is there an error in your game? Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!
Deb, if you're still stuck, I also have some written tips below the example here: Tips for Level 239
Deb, if you're still stuck, I also have some written tips below the example here:
Tips for Level 239
Hi Deb- I am sorry I do not understand the problem that you are facing, is there an error in your game? Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out Let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet week!
I can't get pass the + and - bubbles nothing works
Hi Deb- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am glad that you are enjoying the adventures with Stella. :-) Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! - When playing this level do not worry too much about collecting the owls until you are nearer the top.- Try to work your way up one of the sides, clearing a line of bubblesKeep trying and have a magical week!
Hi Deb- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am glad that you are enjoying the adventures with Stella. :-)
Well done for getting so far, you're doing great!
- When playing this level do not worry too much about collecting the owls until you are nearer the top.
- Try to work your way up one of the sides, clearing a line of bubbles
Keep trying and have a magical week!