Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Is there a way to follow how many Quests have been completed and if you have received the items ? I keep playing and completing the quests, but not really sure if I have received anything. Thanks in advance!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not getting my rewards either. I get my free plays but not the spells.
I also wondered where we could see any progress in this challenge. Those who completed enough quests will get the rewards the day after the challenge finishes.
I wasn't finding anything either and I know I completed a bunch of quests! Then I changed the "chapter" to the previous one and voila, my rewards all appeared. Hope that helps!
I never received anything from the quest challenge either so I eagerly await to find out if this gets answered.
I made more 14 quests... and I haven't got any rewards... Thanks for your help