Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Level 269 Bubble Witch Saga, when you get down to end of the game, and have spent gold bars, the game freezes up. It has done this now on three different devices. My laptop, my iphone and my tablet
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,Thank you for bringing this to our attention.The information has been passed forward to the development team to see if this needs to be looked at.I will get back to you when I have any further information.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
The information has been passed forward to the development team to see if this needs to be looked at.
I will get back to you when I have any further information.
Kind regards,
Johnny