🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

lives

Gail_Richards
Gail_Richards Posts: 1 Newbie

why is it when i play bubble witch 3 i constantly get the owl come up asking me to send lives to friends but i rarely get any

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Gail- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. 

I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3. Sending and receiving lives is quite straight forward. Keep an eye out for Flynn, the postal Owl who will appear on your game map when friends have asked you to send them lives. Click on Flynn to see who needs your help and send the lives winging back to your friends.

As soon as you run out of lives then you are given the option to ask your friends to send you some help or use the lives which have already been sent to you.

Once your friends confirm the request, then Flynn will wing his way back to you and deliver your precious gifts, just click to accept and get back to the fun.

Please note that you can only accept a maximum of 5 extra lives from friends and only when you have no lives left. If your friend sends you multiple sets of lives then you will only see one set in the queue, once they have been accepted then you will be able to receive any more requests which are then resent.

If you wish you purchase extra lives, simply use up all of the help that has been sent to you and a pop up will appear offering you the option to buy more lives. 

Have a magical week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓

Hi Gail- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. 

I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3. Sending and receiving lives is quite straight forward. Keep an eye out for Flynn, the postal Owl who will appear on your game map when friends have asked you to send them lives. Click on Flynn to see who needs your help and send the lives winging back to your friends.

As soon as you run out of lives then you are given the option to ask your friends to send you some help or use the lives which have already been sent to you.

Once your friends confirm the request, then Flynn will wing his way back to you and deliver your precious gifts, just click to accept and get back to the fun.

Please note that you can only accept a maximum of 5 extra lives from friends and only when you have no lives left. If your friend sends you multiple sets of lives then you will only see one set in the queue, once they have been accepted then you will be able to receive any more requests which are then resent.

If you wish you purchase extra lives, simply use up all of the help that has been sent to you and a pop up will appear offering you the option to buy more lives. 

Have a magical week! 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator

Gail, I've noticed that often when you first click on your 'lives heart' to accept more lives it will say you have 0 even though you have been sent some by friends. I think may be it takes some time to connect.  Here is a video that shows you what happens and how to find those lives, I hope it helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeHPolBO2zc

(I just noticed I've spelled 'receive' wrong in the video! whoops, lol)

• Cezdiamond

Thanks Lynette L

You are a star! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?