🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

The postal owl has stopped appearing when i load the game

Options
nic99
nic99 Posts: 3 Newbie

3 days ago the owl has stopped appearing when I load the game. I know I have been sent request/lives but the owl has stopped appearing

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi nic99- Thanks for posting on King Care.  I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3.

As soon as you run out of lives then you are given the option to ask your friends to send you some help or use the lives which have already been sent to you. Only then will you see the postal owl, Flynn. 

Once your friends confirm the request, then Flynn will wing his way back to you and deliver your precious gifts, just click to accept and get back to the fun.

Please note that you can only accept a maximum of 5 extra lives from friends and only when you have no lives left. If your friend sends you multiple sets of lives then you will only see one set in the queue, once they have been accepted then you will be able to receive any more requests which are then resent.

If you wish you purchase extra lives, simply use up all of the help that has been sent to you and a pop up will appear offering you the option to buy more lives.

I hope this helps :-) 

Have a magical week! 

• Francesca_Paige
    Francesca_Paige Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

ok but if the owl doesn't appear how can I send people lives when I know they have asked for them?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?