Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
since the problem with the missing boosters is not really solved - how long would i have to wait to start the game all over again, if i delete it completely? so that i could start fresh and finally get all the boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community, I am sorry that you have lost some of your boosters. I can understand you disappointment.
Let's make things right again :-)
I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a magical week!
noooooooooooooooooo - i wanna start all new! how long does it take until everything is deleted and i can be a new player again ? a week? a month?