Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I'm was at level 323 i think and the bat was drunk. I do think this is a game bug that needs to be fixed. https://youtu.be/MSFM76foAVI
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry to hear about this. Hopefully it doesn't happen again but if so, let me know.
It happened only once, it was updated to the last version. But still it could happen again i think. I wouldn't say that it would happen often but still, it was fustrating because it was a good run and i had more bubbles then on any other try to finish the level.
Hello Bogdan,
Thank you for posting.
Could you please confirm if this event was a one off or if it happened each time you tried to play the level.
Please also let me know if you have the latest version of the app installed.
Thank you,
Johnny