Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I've been waiting over a month now, and still no new home revamps are available. I'm going to stop playing. I'm currently on level 358, and getting impatient.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Xaylem,Thank you for posting.New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!You can follow the official Facebook page for further information:https://www.facebook.com/BubbleWitch3Saga/Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Xaylem,
Thank you for posting.
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
You can follow the official Facebook page for further information:
https://www.facebook.com/BubbleWitch3Saga/
Kind regards,
Johnny