Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have lost all my progress on my Workshop I play on my Phone and Kindle Fire I had upgraded it on my Kindle Fire. A day later I went to play on my phone and upgrade it on my phone and when I clicked upgrade lost all progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bowling255,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost this in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.
Please always make sure you update the app to the latest version available on all your devices.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Sorry you lost your home upgrades bowling255. I've had this happen before also when playing on different devices. I will let the King team know, but am not sure if home upgrades can be restored