Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I've been playing over and over BWS 3 level 323. Any help available?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cynthia, are you still stuck?
I was stuck on this Level for a while too.
Here are a few tips
Always try to clear as high on the board as you can.
Don't necessarily try to catch the owls at first (they will fly up)
Bounce bubbles off the sides and through the leaves to remove them.
Attempt to hit fairies on the way up, as often they will collect the owls for you.
Below is my example, Good Luck.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA1wuoPCL7c
Hi Cynthia, are you still stuck? I was stuck on this Level for a while too. Here are a few tips Always try to clear as high on the board as you can.Don't necessarily try to catch the owls at first (they will fly up)Bounce bubbles off the sides and through the leaves to remove them.Attempt to hit fairies on the way up, as often they will collect the owls for you.Below is my example, Good Luck.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA1wuoPCL7c
I haven't reached this level yet but there are plenty of videos on YouTube and hopefully some of these will inspire and help you to pass the level! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bubble+Witch+3+level+323
I haven't reached this level yet but there are plenty of videos on YouTube and hopefully some of these will inspire and help you to pass the level!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bubble+Witch+3+level+323