Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I just want to know. I don't want random people assigned by The Kingdom. I only want to compete against people I know.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SK,
You could try signing out of the Kingdom and only signing in via Facebook?
But from my own game, it seems you're 'stuck' with the friends you were assigned when you first started playing.
I had several friends who use cheat engines to play (so have ridiculously high scores on every single level!) I un-friended them on Facebook a few months ago, but they are still on my game score board.
Hopefully, because the game is still new, it will be developed and upgraded to fix problems like this.