🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to wake other cats

Options
Samantha_Lund
Samantha_Lund Posts: 4 Newbie

So I have the new cat Eri.  I've built up Stella's house as much as I can for now so how am I suppose to wake up the other cats?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

To awaken a Cat you'll need to upgrade an item at Stella's house. Every time you upgrade something you get a potion, once you have 5 potions the Cat is ready for action. 

At the beginning of a level an explanation of the Cat's power is displayed, to activate the Cat's power for a limited amount of time simply pay with your Stardust. The cost is clearly shown before you enter the level. Once the Cat has used up their power then they'll need a little catnap before their powers are available again. Although, if you are in dire need of their help, you can use Gold bars to speed up their sleep!

Eir has the power of the Orb! When activated she fills up Nero's Orb a little for you at the beginning of the level, meaning that you need to send fewer Bubbles to Nero to activate his power.

Leo has the power of Points! Once activated, he releases 3 stars onto the game board that will automatically give you the required points for 1, 2 and 3 star score. However, be careful! You must make a match with the Star Bubble to take advantage of this great benefit - it isn't enough to knock it off the board as the Bubble is then lost and you wont be able to collect the points!

Lyra has the power of the Fairies!! Once activated she releases more Fairies onto the board in order to help you in your quest, as soon as you make a match to release the Fairy it'll fly around and pop a random Bubble on the board for you.

Puck has the power of Arcane! As soon as you activate him he adds a number of Arcane Bubbles onto the board to lend a helping hand.

I hope that helps you to have a Cat-tastic time!

Kind regards,

Johnny

• merrydv
    merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hello,

To awaken a Cat you'll need to upgrade an item at Stella's house. Every time you upgrade something you get a potion, once you have 5 potions the Cat is ready for action. 

At the beginning of a level an explanation of the Cat's power is displayed, to activate the Cat's power for a limited amount of time simply pay with your Stardust. The cost is clearly shown before you enter the level. Once the Cat has used up their power then they'll need a little catnap before their powers are available again. Although, if you are in dire need of their help, you can use Gold bars to speed up their sleep!

Eir has the power of the Orb! When activated she fills up Nero's Orb a little for you at the beginning of the level, meaning that you need to send fewer Bubbles to Nero to activate his power.

Leo has the power of Points! Once activated, he releases 3 stars onto the game board that will automatically give you the required points for 1, 2 and 3 star score. However, be careful! You must make a match with the Star Bubble to take advantage of this great benefit - it isn't enough to knock it off the board as the Bubble is then lost and you wont be able to collect the points!

Lyra has the power of the Fairies!! Once activated she releases more Fairies onto the board in order to help you in your quest, as soon as you make a match to release the Fairy it'll fly around and pop a random Bubble on the board for you.

Puck has the power of Arcane! As soon as you activate him he adds a number of Arcane Bubbles onto the board to lend a helping hand.

Kind regards,

Johnny

This doesn't help because the question is how can we awaken the other cats if we already finished upgrading Stella's house? Since some players can't upgrade anymore we should have all the cats awakened automatically.
  • Gabriel_Klein
    Gabriel_Klein Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2017
    Options

This is almost impossible when you have progressed. I'm at level ~250 and it's really hard to update the house.

Updating my house is around 5000-8000.

I think something should be done for people that are well advanced in the game. Example: Give us the potions we would have got.

• Samantha_Lund
    Samantha_Lund Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Agreed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?