Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I am playing the side game with the dragon. Every time I make good progress, leave the game for a bit and return, I am back to the beginning. I lose all my credits and rewards. I will not spend my money on this game any more.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Guy Mic,
Please delete the app and reinstall it afterwards.
(So far, this doesn´t seem to be done yet on your device :-)
This will definitely solve your issue.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Thank you for your details, answer and screenshot.
At times there can be a 48 hour delay in our answers. We are here to provide support during all 365 days, however, at times, we enjoy a weekend, as in 2 days off in a row. This is what occurred here :-)
Please specify what version of Bubble Witch 3 Saga you got installed. I will forward all the information to our Game Studio so they can investigate. I will keep you informed here.
Thanks again and have a great day,
Replied in both spots but no Tony. *sigh*
Thank you very much for commenting here on this thread on King Care.
I guess you refer to your original question here; https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/how-can-i-delete-treasure-cave-special-event.
Could you please upload a screenshot of what you describe and also specify make and model of the device you play on, as well as the software version you got installed?
Hey tony, how about answering my technical issue that has lingered on for over a month or two?
Hi Kaykaysc,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.