🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Home icon disappeared

Kaili_Kliimask
Kaili_Kliimask Posts: 2 Newbie

I started playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 few days ago. When I started i didn't have wifi, so i accessed it on my laptop. Worked fine, but as soon as my wifi was turned on the home icon disappeared. Haven't gotten it back since.

Answers

• Kaili_Kliimask
    Kaili_Kliimask Posts: 2 Newbie

The icon just appeared back. However all the revamps I've made to Stella's home have disappeared and all the fairy dust I've earned so far has nowhere to be seen.

• mz_yomi
    mz_yomi Posts: 2 Newbie
    My house icon disappeared too and it's not  popping up
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mz_yomi, Hearty Welcome to Bubble Witch 3 section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please clear the cookies / cache, and install the latest Update?  

Please post back if it brought back the Home icon!  If you do not see the icon after that, can you please post a screenshot!  

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  And to post the screenshot -->  Tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool bar (little farther to Emoticon) --> then select "Choose Files" to download the picture from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • mz_yomi
    mz_yomi Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2019
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @mz_yomi Am I correct you are playing on the app? Is it on windows 10 or a mobile device? Could you please check the app store to see if there is an update and let us know which operating system you are using please and the app version.
    Could you also click on the cog and check that you are logged in how you were previously (either the kingdom or via facebook) and if you are not, log in again and see if your progress comes back. 
    Let us know how you get on please :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?