🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 --> Minigames/ghosts won't appear

TFT
TFT Posts: 7 Level 2

This problem started when I reinstalled the game a couple of times. First time was by accident. Then IO noticed after reinstalling that you get your lives back. So I exploited this a couple of times. With big regret because apparently King punish players who do this. I lost three powerups, lost my second star cat temporarily, and I haven't seen the hiding ghosts and the dragon/library minigames for days now! What do I do now? :( I'm at level 359

Best Answer

• TFT
    edited September 2017 Answer ✓

Solved it myself. Something was bugged. Logged out and logged in - didn't work. Then logged out, restarted my Phone , logged in, that solved the problem. Immediately the ghosts showed up again, and I had access to the library mission again. After a week with nothing. 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi TFT,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• TFT

Hi TFT,

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Thank you for the answer, though it wasn't the problem that these things weren't available to me, it was that I lost themI solved it by restarting my phone. After that the game functioned properly again
  • TFT
    edited September 2017 Answer ✓

Solved it myself. Something was bugged. Logged out and logged in - didn't work. Then logged out, restarted my Phone , logged in, that solved the problem. Immediately the ghosts showed up again, and I had access to the library mission again. After a week with nothing. 

• Tony_Mc

Hi TFT,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hi TFT, Thank you for your awesome feedback :-)
  • Tony_Mc

Great stuff TFT!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?