Will anyone ever pass Level 595 of Alphabetty?

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

So king think we are all going to pay for a free game, shows what they think of the people that play there games. you have no free boosters in this game so dont make it impossible. Would love to know if anybody does manage to finish this level without paying or without dying of boredom. End of the road for me on a game i enjoyed playing. Keep up the good work king lmao

• Lourdes_Ypunto
    Lourdes_Ypunto Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

In the Spanish game there aren´t free boosters at any time, and I won´t spend a single pence in buying them, I´ve never done. So good bye Alphabetty it was fun but it´s over.

• IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

I beat it! I used my free moves from free gold and Adventure Mouse to eliminate 2 stealer bubbles. Yes, I ended up paying 99 cents for some extra moves, but that's fine with me. Less than 1 dollar for a great game is worth it to me. 

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Good stuff IEEEgal :) and now the level has been additionally nerfed at 19+2=21 moves (6 more than the original, completely impossible setup of 13+2=21).It's still short a couple moves IMO, but definitely better (hey King, how about giving me back the 9 gold bars I dumped on this level?).

• IEEEgal
    Options

@Alessandro 19 moves now? Piece of cake! Haha. Play on, everyone! 

• Alessandro_S
    Options

Good stuff IEEEgal :) and now the level has been additionally nerfed at 19+2=21 moves (6 more than the original, completely impossible setup of 13+2=21).It's still short a couple moves IMO, but definitely better (hey King, how about giving me back the 9 gold bars I dumped on this level?).

(obviously I meant to say 13+2=15, not 21 :D)
  • Caseymc
    Caseymc Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

So, now, on my iPad, it's 20 moves and just two stealers instead of four. Attainable I hope. Thanks for listening King!

And, why does that statement make me feel like a serf?

• Kate_Key
    Kate_Key Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Yes now 20 moves and 2 stealers still not passed it yet but have not really tried yet Just wondering if King will refund the money or replace the gold that previous players have had to pay out ?Hopefully this is the end of impossible games 

• Alessandro_S
    Options

Yes now 20 moves and 2 stealers still not passed it yet but have not really tried yet Just wondering if King will refund the money or replace the gold that previous players have had to pay out ?Hopefully this is the end of impossible games 

I guess replacing gold is out of discussion... however I wonder whether it's a coincidence that my daily booster wheel spin has just coughed up a jackpot (hammer, lineblaster, crown, shuffle) :)
  • IEEEgal
    Options

Oh boy, Everyone. Wait until you see 599! Yikes! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?