Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
i lost the progress on my home and surroundings when I connected to facebook for the first time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@indykris did you lose your levels too, or only the progress to your house? Is this the first time you had connected to back up your game?
It sure is! Were you previously connected on Facebook?I am going to pass this on to our moderator who will hopefully be able to get you back on track!
It sure is! Were you previously connected on Facebook?
I am going to pass this on to our moderator who will hopefully be able to get you back on track!
yes I still need help. It is completely horrible to have gotten all the upgrades, connect to facebook for the first time and then lose it all.
Hi,
I am so sorry for the delay in the response.
Are you still needing help?