this is a problem report ... scrolling to level 50 from level 620 takes over 60 mouse clicks

Options
Abe_Vetty
Abe_Vetty Posts: 28 Level 2

the HTML5 version for PCs has an annoying scrolling feature ... scrolling to level 50 from level 620 takes over 60 mouse clicks ... this is annoying ... Jan 8 2018

Answers

• Jello_d'Evian
    Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hi, same here, but on android device. I imagine you want to have 3 stars for each old level, in order to power up your mouses :)

It s a pain in the a.. actually ! Being a programmer myself, I imagine the "go directly to levels group" would be a piece of cake to code ! 

Btw, nothing after lvl 620 ! Too bad, I m gonna miss this game, it has so much potential, I hope king realeases some New ones, and please if you could create some new level - styles etc ... it s becoming repetitive, and I repeat it s the best solo game word I ve known so far ... btw I Just put for the 1st time some money a few days ago Just to have 3 stars for each level. .. sad to see there are none remaining after 620 :-( bad timing from my part ...

• IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

@jello I want more levels too!

• Jello_d'Evian
    Options

@IEEEgal,

oh yeah :-) 640 has been achieved a while ago, now

if only they could introduce some new things -level goals / special tiles

i keep saying it, but it's because i love this game, and sorrily it's becoming repetitive, we need some new original challenges, and also artefact library mouses !

that would be even better

BYE

• IEEEgal
    Options

@jello Yeah, I'm through 640 too. I do love this game. You're right. King should add some new twists. It looks like there are features they have not implement yet. Have you noticed the lock icons under the mouse helpers? I wonder what they are for. 

Awaiting the next levels. :)

• Jello_d'Evian
    Options

hum IEEEgal,

i'm afraid you have not achieved 3-stars for each "levels group"

i mean 3 stars for *every* level in one given group

i think you don't even have to make all groups "full"

because, i'm all gold with all mices now (last one on the right being "romania classic betty")

but i know there are maybe 2 or 3 "levels group" that i've not fully finished with 3-stars

so ... ???

• IEEEgal
    Options

@jello Actually, I have achieved 3 stars in every level in every group. Wow, I've spent a lot of my life on this game. Haha. I'm all gold on all the mice too. 

Like you, hoping King will add more twists, mice, and surprises for us lovers of Alphabetty. :)

• Jello_d'Evian
    Options

hello IEEEgal,

ha ha, me too, i've spent so much time on this marvelous and addictive word game !

but still, i don't understand what you meant : all your mice are gold (each one has its full progress bar, with 135/135 - only the 2 first ones on the left being 150/150 instead of 135/135 btw, that's it, right ? )

so what's with your "lock icons under the mouse helpers" you talked about before ?? i can't see anything looking like that !

oh, damn, sorry, just looked agin, i think i understood what you meant actually ! you're talking about the 2 locks that are on the screen with the "Play" button, under the currently selected mouse, just on the right of the little "crowns booster", aren't you ?

if this is the case, so YES, i'm puzzled by those 2 locks, what are they for ??? mystery !

regards,

BYE !

• IEEEgal
    Options

Hey Jello - yup, you got it. Those are the locks I was talking about. Seems like maybe it's a feature they never implemented. 

I've looked for other word games, but none come close to Alphabetty. :) 

TTFN

• Jello_d'Evian
    Options

hi IEEEgal, sorry for the nearly 2 months delay :-(

yes, we understood each other, may the King team listen to us !!

even with the new levels, there are no new mice, that's a shame, i say

and they created a new "level goal" : the one in which you have to find some words (that are displayed with "?" at start, and give you hints of the full word in a progessive manner)

that's what i call a REALLY GREAT new feature, knowing the whole word at some time, and making big points with big letters/gold/silver, while keeping the letters remaining to finish the word ... VERY NICE CONCEPT

but sorrily, (i finished 677), those kind of levels seem to have disappeared for a while :-(

bye !

• IEEEgal
    Options

Hi Jello,

Time goes by so fast!

I really like the ? levels too. A double challenge to figure out the mystery word and find the tiles. 

I passed 690. Again waiting for new levels. I think the coders can't keep up with us. :)

I've been playing Wordscapes, but it's kinda boring. Alphabetty is still the best!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?