Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I EARNED over 50 gold bars now King demands I use my actual hard earned cash to get them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lulu, Its not quite as bad as that. You earned the chance to get gold bars at a reduced rate. Whether or not you choose to buy is up to you. We don't have an official BW3 blog post (I don't think and if we do, I will link it back here) but I do have one that explains how it works. Its the same in all games https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/piggy-bank-in-farm-heroes-saga
Hi Lulu,
Its not quite as bad as that. You earned the chance to get gold bars at a reduced rate. Whether or not you choose to buy is up to you. We don't have an official BW3 blog post (I don't think and if we do, I will link it back here) but I do have one that explains how it works. Its the same in all games
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/piggy-bank-in-farm-heroes-saga