Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
My piggy bank is full and although I am receiving more coins I am losing them because when I try to buy gold bars it logs in on my husband's profile and he doesn't play so he doesn't have any credit
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debra,
I have a link here for how the piggy bank works just in case you need it. Ignore the fact its for Farm, it is the same for all games.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/piggy-bank-in-farm-heroes-saga
It shouldn't log you in to your husbands game profile if you are logged in to yours. Have you got your own log in? Or do you mean that it logs into his google play/or ios store account? If so, that is easily fixed, you just need to add payment options onto his account. Unless of course, you didn't realise that it costs real money, in which case its a good idea to ask him first