Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
The last week or so, every time I leave the game and return later, the game reverts to level 860 (I am way beyond that!) I lose all progress in quests and any rewards I have received. PLEASE FIX!! This is getting ridiculous.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi kaykaysc!
Not to worry I can confirm your game is saved beyond level 860.
If your levels above 860 appear as completed (have stars on them) but your avatar picture is on the level 860, replay level 860 and hopefully your progress is updated.
If the issue persists, could you let the Customer Care team know as you seem to have a ticket open with them. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks
Jenny