Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have lost my progress on Candy Crush Jelly Saga, tried your suggestions and nothing happens. I have contacted support several times and no response, other than go to community for help. This is not helping to get back to my level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gary Kathy Hover,
Thank you for posting on King care.
The visiting community email is automatically sent if they are overwhelmed with messages. So I am really sorry, I am going to ask you to try a couple of things and then if that doesn't work, I promise I will pass you over to the King care team.
Were you connected via the Kingdom or Facebook? You should just need to reconnect.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-facebook
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
troubleshooting for devices.
iOS
Android
Facebook
If none of this works, let me know and I will pass you over.