Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I win boosters but they disappear or dont show up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It shouldn't do that....try the troubleshooting and in the meantime I will pass this on to see if any of the team are aware of it
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out
That's fine, I didn't think you would in this case to be fair. Its always worth a try though. I am playing it slowly, but its so hard I need boosters but its not my main game so I am refusing to buy them. It gets done in the end lol.
thanks a lot really enjoy the game. I did the troubleshooting as well and got nowhere
Hi Leroy, one of the other Superstars told me this morning that she has the same thing, just on computer. Which is really odd. And I know she has done all the troubleshooting, so I have passed this on to one of the team to raise with the studio.
They are not around today but hopefully will see it tomorrow
ok its like today. I won a stereo bolt from the daily gift. I logged out and logged back in later and it was not there.
I play on Windows 10 via Facebook. its the boosters I win from visting daily or upgrading my home 3 times. like yesterday I won a sparkling blast, had to log off and logged back on and it was not showing I had one. it used to be saved until I needed to use it but for the last month or so they disappear.
Good evening Leroy, thank you for posting on King care.
Are you talking about a specific event? One of the quests maybe or a special round?
Can you tell me which device/OS you are playing on so I can get you the best troubleshooting please