Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
When I play on my phone, I get the laser pointer but on computer I do not and it's difficult to aim.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No worries, Chicken Slayer ;-)
Duh me, I just did that without thinking lol. Thank you Mia
Hello both,
And thank you for your posts!
@Luvnyorkie, from your computer, you have to right click on your mouse and keep your finger on it until you're ready to shoot - You will then be able to see the pointer and move it around. As soon as you release the finger, the bubble gets released too!
I hope that helps ;-) Have a Bubble-icious week!
- Mia
Hi luvnyorkie thank you for posting on King care.
Can you tell me which device you are playing on please and can I double check you are playing bubble witch 3?
I just checked my computer versions and both Facebook and game room have a pointer for aiming so it might just be a temporary glitch. Clear the cache in case its been a slight hiccup but since been fixed.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out