🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How unlock me next zone.

Options
Carole_Exbrayat
Carole_Exbrayat Posts: 3 Newbie

How unlock me next zone.  after  the house i'm level 552 and i wait 6 month for the next zone.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Carole,

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm glad you're enjoying the latest instalment of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3!

Huge kudos to you for managing to upgrade Stella's house to its current, maximum potential. New items for the house and its garden will be released shortly, but I don't have any exact date, or any other details just yet I'm afraid.

Rest assured I've let the Studio know that you're ready and waiting for more upgrades and fingers crossed, the magic will be back with you shortly!

Good luck with your adventure :-)

- Mia

Answers

• QueenMia
    Options

Hello Carole, 

I hope you're feeling great today :-)

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your query. Could you please specify? 

Thanks in advance and until then, have a Fun-tastic time!

- Mia

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Carole,

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm glad you're enjoying the latest instalment of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3!

Huge kudos to you for managing to upgrade Stella's house to its current, maximum potential. New items for the house and its garden will be released shortly, but I don't have any exact date, or any other details just yet I'm afraid.

Rest assured I've let the Studio know that you're ready and waiting for more upgrades and fingers crossed, the magic will be back with you shortly!

Good luck with your adventure :-)

- Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?