Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
How unlock me next zone. after the house i'm level 552 and i wait 6 month for the next zone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Carole,
Thanks for getting back to me! I'm glad you're enjoying the latest instalment of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3!
Huge kudos to you for managing to upgrade Stella's house to its current, maximum potential. New items for the house and its garden will be released shortly, but I don't have any exact date, or any other details just yet I'm afraid.
Rest assured I've let the Studio know that you're ready and waiting for more upgrades and fingers crossed, the magic will be back with you shortly!
Good luck with your adventure :-)
- Mia
I hope you're feeling great today :-)
I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your query. Could you please specify?
Thanks in advance and until then, have a Fun-tastic time!