🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Classic Cauldron II has completely vanished after latest BS3 update.

Options
2»

Answers

• Susanna_Barten
    Susanna_Barten Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hi

Im playing on iPhone 6 Plus and everything was fine until I updated BW3 version 4.6.9 then it disappeared. I’m a bit peeved as I was on level 10 but had used some of my boosters.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Just to let you know I have sent you all a private message regarding this issue! Let me know if you have any questions and if not, have a fun-tastic day :)

- Mia

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Thankyou QueenMia.

I am playing on a iPad Mini4, iOS 11.3.1.  I got to level 4 in the cauldron and couldn't progress after quite a few attempts. I have received an in game message about some goodies to enjoy being sent to my account but can't really tell yet what these are, nor have I found the private message you sent me, but communication from  King to Australia seems to take a while  :).

Regards, Margot 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,336 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Mia, the ingame message would be a pop up. I had one too :) 

Margot, mine took a few minutes to come on. I had to let it do the daily gift and load quests and levels before it appeared :)

• Margo_Holloway
    Options

This might sound silly but  don't have an avatar in the top right hand corner nor do I have a logout button there. My logout button is found in my profile which is in settings which is on the left of the bottom bar next to the select chapter button. Maybe when the BS3 is played on tablet devices (I use a mini iPad) the layout is stripped down for the smaller screen.  I thankyou for all your efforts in getting to the crux of this matter...Regards Margot.

• QueenMia
    Options

Hey Margo,

I hope you're feeling great today! No worries, it's true, the tablet version is different. Here's what I've sent you and it's all good cause you seem to have received the in-game message and rewards anyway ;-)

"I wanted to let you know that I've added 10 Gold Bars on your account for the inconvenience. And don't worry, there will be more events coming soon!"

Have a bubble-iffic day and have fun popping these bubbles :-)

- Mia

• Margo_Holloway
    Options

QueenMia, Thankyou so much for the gold bars and sorting out the issue with Classic Cauldron 2.  I will continue to enjoy playing BS3, it is my preferred go to chill out game with just enough variability to

keep my grey matter ticking  :)  Regards  Margot.

• QueenMia
    Options

Awesome, Margot, One of my favourite too! And I always like to hear about other players stories. If you like that too and would like to share yours, have a look here or there ;-)

Thanks for your understanding and patience and have a Fun-tastic weekend popping these bubbles!

- Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?