🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why are we collecting stardust? What can we do with it? Stellas house is ready almost two years now.

Options
Seija_Gregor
Seija_Gregor Posts: 4 Newbie

When will Stella get a new house? 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,577 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good morning Seija thank you for posting on King care. 

At the moment Stella is in different test modes with her house. So you haven't seen any changes but that doesn't mean there won't be any to come at some point when all the bugs are ironed out. 

My advice would be to keep saving the dust as when it does eventually change, you will be ready :)

• julieo429
    julieo429 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am also having that issue. In stuck more than half way up the tree on screen 2 and now it won’t give me anything to build. I think there is some other problem going on because my husband is at the same place and continues to get stuff to build. My side games in my quest have quit too

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,577 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Julieo429, thanks for posting. 

Assuming you have checked for updates, that is the end of Stella's development on your game for now. The feature itself is in testing so random people have been selected and while you are both lucky to have been chosen, it seems you are both in different tests. So he has more features. Its not fair I know, but that is the way the tests go. Usually I or my Husband have them but at different times and I seem to get the more stupid ones :(

You could also try uninstalling the game, reboot your phone, and then reinstall and it just might change it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?