Miner Raton idea

Options
juanmarcelo
juanmarcelo Posts: 36 Level 2

Hello, such! I wanted to propose new artifacts since they stopped putting them. It occurs to me to put a mining mouse. This mining mouse could give gold and silver chips according to their status as to the accumulated stars. Start with 5 gold tiles and two silver tiles to finish with 7 gold tiles. If it has to be linked to any country or region, the ideal would be bolivia for its mountains and mines. The game is very good and entertaining. Regards!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening Juanmarcelo, 

Thank you for posting and for sharing feedback about the game!

I am pleased to see you are enjoying it and I will pass your feedback onto the team :)

Happy playing :)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello JuanMarcelo,

I hope you're having a great Monday :-) Thanks so much for the feedback, I passed that to the Studio! Very happy you're enjoying the game, what level are you on then? Any favourite one?

- Mia

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Options

Hey there Juanmarcelo! That is indeed a very good idea! Lots of players at the end of content enjoy going back some levels and replaying them for score, that would add a nice risk reward mechanic to the game.

The artifact system is currently discontinued, and we may look into reworking it. We write this idea down! Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?