Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
game stuck on stella house 3 weeks now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok so gameroom runs from a browser, so it might be worth trying this.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
You know when it takes you to stellas house, does it have a little icon underneath that looks like a path?
You can't get into the game at all? I am so sorry, I thought it was just the house you had issues with. Can you let me know which device/OS you are using to play and I will get you the troubleshooting guide. Hopefully we will get you back on track soon
You can't get into the game at all? I am so sorry, I thought it was just the house you had issues with.
Can you let me know which device/OS you are using to play and I will get you the troubleshooting guide. Hopefully we will get you back on track soon
Hi Vicki, as far as I know the house is in different stages depending on which test you have. The original issue has been fixed, so if your's has gone no further its just a case of waiting until they enlarge the test group. Unfortunately we cannot say when that will be as that is down to the studio, so for now, keep saving dust