🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

when is stella house going to be fixed 3 weeks now

Vicki_Wilson
Vicki_Wilson Posts: 6 Level 2

game stuck  on stella house 3  weeks now

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,509 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Vicki, as far as I know the house is in different stages depending on which test you have. The original issue has been fixed, so if your's has gone no further its just a case of waiting until they enlarge the test group. Unfortunately we cannot say when that will be as that is down to the studio, so for now, keep saving dust :)

• Vicki_Wilson

Hi Vicki, as far as I know the house is in different stages depending on which test you have. The original issue has been fixed, so if your's has gone no further its just a case of waiting until they enlarge the test group. Unfortunately we cannot say when that will be as that is down to the studio, so for now, keep saving dust :)

cannot play the game at all
  • Lady_Choo

You can't get into the game at all? I am so sorry, I thought it was just the house you had issues with. 

Can you let me know which device/OS you are using to play and I will get you the troubleshooting guide. Hopefully we will get you back on track soon :)

• Vicki_Wilson
    edited July 2018

You can't get into the game at all? I am so sorry, I thought it was just the house you had issues with. 

Can you let me know which device/OS you are using to play and I will get you the troubleshooting guide. Hopefully we will get you back on track soon :)

I play on facebook game room, when game loads and I click to play it automatically goes to Stellas house, and it also does the same thing when I try to play on facebook. Says you have upgraded her house sucessfully. I play on a desktop computer
  • Lady_Choo

Ok so gameroom runs from a browser, so it might be worth trying this. 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

You know when it takes you to stellas house, does it have a little icon underneath that looks like a path?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?