🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Purchase Pending Error since 7/22/18 - now 8/12 & can't collect piggy bank or buy any boosters, etc.

Options
Lori_Gilson
Lori_Gilson Posts: 0 Newbie

I have been playing since the date above unable to use the gold bars I have previously purchased (usually get the 1000 bar pack) and have contacted Customer Service at least 10 times.  Since 8/1 I have not received any sort of response at all to the emails or feedback on this site.  I have spent several hundred dollars with king.com over the last month or two and I feel I deserve a response or a refund.  I'm beyond irritated at this point!

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lori,

Thank you for posting on King Care!

I'm sorry you haven't got that sorted out yet... So you've purchased Gold Bars and you cannot use them, is that correct? Is it that they were not added to your account at all? I'd be happy to help if you give me a little more details please :)

Here are also a few steps that should help you with your purchase: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1 - Please try it and let me know.

Thanks

Mia

• Lori_Gilson
    Lori_Gilson Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Lori,

Thank you for posting on King Care!

I'm sorry you haven't got that sorted out yet... So you've purchased Gold Bars and you cannot use them, is that correct? Is it that they were not added to your account at all? I'd be happy to help if you give me a little more details please :)

Here are also a few steps that should help you with your purchase: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1 - Please try it and let me know.

Thanks

Mia

Hi Mia - Thank you for your prompt response. Details follow.I am playing on my desktop, and have BubbleWitch3 downloaded to "Facebook Games" which I can access without going on Facebook (it's on my desktop screen). Played for a month or two this way with no issues. Then on 7/22 I tried to use the gold bars I had purchased and it would not let me use them and I received "You already have a purchase pending. One at a time" error. This prevents me from being able to buy boosters, lives or more gold bars. It first took a couple of days to get it working again. Now it's taking an incredible (and unacceptable) amount of time... up until today, I had been 'denied access' to my bars since 8/1. So today I get on and lo and behold I was able to use them - several times actually. I made the mistake of purchasing even more bars (550), since it seemed that the issue was fixed (honestly, thinking that posting the issue had caused someone to take care of it.) But before I finished playing after about 8 hours, I tried to use my bars to buy boosters and got the same error message that I have seen way too much. I keep playing, but my bank gets full and I end up loosing a hundred or more gold bars because I cannot pay the $2.99 to get what is in my bank. I am so frustrated!!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?