Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
The last 2 times I haven’t gotten any rewards from tricksies challenge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there,
I'm really sorry about that. We've been having issues with the challenge and our Tech Team is currently working on it.
I have added some Gold to your account as reward for the Tricksies, you'll see it as soon as you access the game again.
Thanks for posting and have fun popping these bubbles!
Mia
Hey there,I'm really sorry about that. We've been having issues with the challenge and our Tech Team is currently working on it. I have added some Gold to your account as reward for the Tricksies, you'll see it as soon as you access the game again.Thanks for posting and have fun popping these bubbles!Mia