Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
The challenge ended at least 6-8 weeks ago, but won't let me claim my prizes, and won't go away.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Hartmut,
Just saw your comment - Same as Amac, I have sent you a private message - Please click on the envelop on the top right hand corner, near your avatar to find it. Remember to tilt the screen should you be on your phone!
Speak soon!
Mia
She won't have seen it Hartmut, so I will mention you have commented. Comments don't notify us for some reason.
Hi amac, there have been a few teccy issues with the tricksies. I myself had to uninstall the game and reinstall it before it would go away, even once I had claimed it. I am going to pass this over to the bubble Mod, Mia and she will be able to help you
Hi amac, there have been a few teccy issues with the tricksies. I myself had to uninstall the game and reinstall it before it would go away, even once I had claimed it.
I am going to pass this over to the bubble Mod, Mia and she will be able to help you
Hey Amac,
I have sent you a private message - Please click on the envelop on the top right hand corner, near your avatar to find it. Remember to tilt the screen should you be on your phone!