🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies Party ended awhile ago, but won't update with my prizes

amac-2
amac-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

The challenge ended at least 6-8 weeks ago, but won't let me claim my prizes, and won't go away.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi amac, there have been a few teccy issues with the tricksies. I myself had to uninstall the game and reinstall it before it would go away, even once I had claimed it. 

I am going to pass this over to the bubble Mod, Mia and she will be able to help you :)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey Amac,

I have sent you a private message - Please click on the envelop on the top right hand corner, near your avatar to find it. Remember to tilt the screen should you be on your phone!

Speak soon!

Mia

• Hartmut
    Hartmut Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018

Hi amac, there have been a few teccy issues with the tricksies. I myself had to uninstall the game and reinstall it before it would go away, even once I had claimed it. 

I am going to pass this over to the bubble Mod, Mia and she will be able to help you :)

Well? What does Mia have to say for herself, I have the identical problem!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

She won't have seen it Hartmut, so I will mention you have commented. Comments don't notify us for some reason. 

• Hartmut
    Hartmut Posts: 2 Newbie

She won't have seen it Hartmut, so I will mention you have commented. Comments don't notify us for some reason. 

Thank you
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello Hartmut,

Just saw your comment - Same as Amac, I have sent you a private message - Please click on the envelop on the top right hand corner, near your avatar to find it. Remember to tilt the screen should you be on your phone!

Speak soon!

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?