Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Playing BubbleWitch3 and the star light contest I was over 145 stars and came back the next day and was down to 122 stars. Has anyone else lost stars. And who is in the challenges with me since none r my friends or people I know ???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They always have an issue with something unfortunately
Don't worry, I will pass this over to the bubble moderator who can check back with the studio for you
Is not about dropping down. That was just the consequence of the stars being lost. My problem is I spent a lot of time and some money to do this and for them to just disappear is wrong. And the fact that they sent an email saying they r experiencing a lot of support requests says there is a big issue going on.
Hi Matt, the challenges are against other random players in the Kingdom. I haven't lose stars but I have been bumped down the list as other players earned more overnight (how dare they lol) I also never see anyone I know, its computer generated matches but they are real people