🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Win 30 Gold bars on Bubble Witch! (FINISHED)

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Contests

Hello everyone!

It's get-that-Gold time

I am very curious and I was wondering Which Bubble Witch you are!

Tell me below what Bubble Witch Saga game you play and why and the 3 comments with the most likes will receive 30 Gold bars each! 

Bubblific! 

You have until Monday 15h of October 13.00 CET to participate. 

Mia

T&Cs can be found here.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓

Hello everyone, 

I hope ou had an amazing weekend and you're ready to rock the week :)

The Contest is now over and the lucky 3 winners are... **Drum**... Silmara, Diane and Chris! The 30 Gold Bars are waiting for you in your game!

A big congrats to you guys and a bubblific thank you to everyone who participated!

I am so happy to see that you love Stella and her furry friends as much as I do!

Mia 

Oh, and have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way? I look forward to seeing you there ;)

Answers

• Silmara_Lima
    Silmara_Lima Posts: 22 Level 2

Eu amo jogar o bubblu witch3 ja nem sei há quanto tempo eu jogo ele, mais sei que eu durmo ja pensando em jogar ele novamente rs, me tira todo o estress do dia a dia, e estou em um nivel muito dificil 1248 e preciso de ouro ou reforços como os boosters❤

• Diane_Smith-2
    Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 62 Level 3

I play bubble witch 2 and 3. I alternate games as lives run out on one or the other. I guess I am just a glutton for punishment, frustration and a whole lot of fun. Luv bubble witch.

• Alondra_Hall
    Alondra_Hall Posts: 3 Newbie

I play BW3. Hubby had me hooked from BW1. Then BW2.

Now a few years later and on BW3 im on level 966. This is the longest i've ever played any game. 

• Deadlydi
    Deadlydi Posts: 1 Newbie

I have played Bw1,2 and now 3,it's so addictive ,I play the game on my phone,tablet and laptop to try and boost my levels ,not like it works as sometimes I get stuck for days but it's all part of the fun.

It's the longest I have ever played one game,keep up the good work .

• Becky_Bunce
    Becky_Bunce Posts: 1 Newbie

i played and completed all levels of bubble witch 1. loved that game. wish there were new levels for it. i also play bubble witch 2 & 3. love them both. im addicted. currently anxiously awaiting new levels for bubble witch 3 for laptop

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓

Hello everyone, 

I hope ou had an amazing weekend and you're ready to rock the week :)

The Contest is now over and the lucky 3 winners are... **Drum**... Silmara, Diane and Chris! The 30 Gold Bars are waiting for you in your game!

A big congrats to you guys and a bubblific thank you to everyone who participated!

I am so happy to see that you love Stella and her furry friends as much as I do!

Mia 

Oh, and have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way? I look forward to seeing you there ;)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?