Win 30 Gold bars on Bubble Witch! (FINISHED)

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,712 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

It's get-that-Gold time

I am very curious and I was wondering Which Bubble Witch you are!

Tell me below what Bubble Witch Saga game you play and why and the 3 comments with the most likes will receive 30 Gold bars each! 

Bubblific! 

You have until Monday 15h of October 13.00 CET to participate. 

Mia

T&Cs can be found here.

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!

Best Answer

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,712 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer

Hello everyone, 

I hope ou had an amazing weekend and you're ready to rock the week :)

The Contest is now over and the lucky 3 winners are... **Drum**... Silmara, Diane and Chris! The 30 Gold Bars are waiting for you in your game!

A big congrats to you guys and a bubblific thank you to everyone who participated!

I am so happy to see that you love Stella and her furry friends as much as I do!

Mia 

Oh, and have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way? I look forward to seeing you there ;)

Accepted Answer

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!

Answers

• MimiouMimiou Posts: 36 ✭✭

I love Bubble witch 3 because of Stella's house and the cats!

• Silmara_LimaSilmara_Lima Posts: 11

Eu amo jogar o bubblu witch3 ja nem sei há quanto tempo eu jogo ele, mais sei que eu durmo ja pensando em jogar ele novamente rs, me tira todo o estress do dia a dia, e estou em um nivel muito dificil 1248 e preciso de ouro ou reforços como os boosters❤

• Diane_Smith-2Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 18 ✭✭

I play bubble witch 2 and 3. I alternate games as lives run out on one or the other. I guess I am just a glutton for punishment, frustration and a whole lot of fun. Luv bubble witch.

• I play BW3. Hubby had me hooked from BW1. Then BW2.

Now a few years later and on BW3 im on level 966. This is the longest i've ever played any game. 

• DeadlydiDeadlydi Posts: 1

I have played Bw1,2 and now 3,it's so addictive ,I play the game on my phone,tablet and laptop to try and boost my levels ,not like it works as sometimes I get stuck for days but it's all part of the fun.

It's the longest I have ever played one game,keep up the good work .

• i played and completed all levels of bubble witch 1. loved that game. wish there were new levels for it. i also play bubble witch 2 & 3. love them both. im addicted. currently anxiously awaiting new levels for bubble witch 3 for laptop

• Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 7
    edited October 10

Bubble Witch 3 is the best game I have ever played. Starting with Stella and Wilbur, it`s exciting to see if Wilbur will get the upper hand on Stella, but he never does. The adventure makes the game so much more enjoyable, and now even more so, now that Morgana, has appeared. The levels are hard at times, but that makes the game even more worth playing, especially with the delight of completing a level. I do hope the game will carry on, with more levels to play. I really cannot get enough.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard