🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does Bubble Witch 3 Saga need access to my contacts?

Hemingray
Hemingray Posts: 5 Level 2
Just as the topic of this question suggests, Why do I need to allow this (Or likely any other King game) access to my account's contacts? I did want to link this to my play games account but stopped when I saw it wanted to download a copy of my contacts. Is there any way I can save my place in the game without having my data breached? 

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello there @Hemingray and welcome to our vibrant King Community :)

If you choose to link your game(s) to a Gmail or a Facebook account, you will be asked that in case you want to link your contacts to the game too - Note that you can deny it, it’s simply there so you can interact with your friends in the game should you wish to.  

If you do not want to do any of that then creating a Kingdom account and link it to your game is the best option - You will be attributed random friends to play with and exchange lives. 

I hope that helps clarify but please let me know should you have any questions or comments :)

And in the meantime, don't miss your chance to bring some bubblific items to your home! All you need to do is comment here. Good luck ;) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?