Why does level 770 keep crashing, & why do I not progress when I do complete

I have repeatedly reported problems with 770 it crashes virtually every time & if I do manage to complete I do not move to the next level.  I've tried your suggested fixes loads of times BUT THEY DO NOT WORK.  What have I got to do to get your help? This has been going on for at least 6 weeks.  All I get is stupid pointless emails asking for feedback which when given is totally ignored, or not even looked at.  I think I deserve an explanation regarding this problem,but I won't hold my breath as I don't expect I will receive one going on past experience.

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 8,280 Superstar
    Hi @ccathles I am sorry that you have had a bad experience and that your post slipped by as well. Its not the impression we wanted you to have here as we are usually better than the email support. 
    The suggestions you had, was it troubleshooting like uninstall the game, clear cache etc? Just so we have a starting point. Are you still having the issue? If so, could you let me know the make/model of your device and the OS.  I know its repeating yourself but I don't have access to previous emails  (and yes those stupid feedback emails are annoying!)  so I need to know what you have been told and what you have tried. Would that be ok? 
    Its not a common reported problems so it sounds like it is more device specific which is why they have made suggestions to you but if you can let me know what I asked, we have a starting point and if all else fails, I can pass it on to one of the community managers :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

FARM HEROES CONTEST Enter here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • ccathlesccathles Posts: 4
    Hi chicken slayer.  My problems are still ongoing I tried reinstalling but lost everything & have had to start again from the beginning!  This was despite checking that my game was saved in Facebook.  I have now reached level 73 (a training level for introducing star bursts), the level loads & when I touch the star burst icon everything crashes so I am unable to progress.  I'm even having problems with Tricksies Party, every time I try to initiate a level everything crashes.
    My device is an Apple iPad mini, what does OS mean?

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 8,280 Superstar
    @ccathles that should not have happened, the team can get you back up to where you should be level wise if you want? OS is operating system but you said you have an iPad mini which is iOS so that’s fine. I am going to ask one of the community managers for advice. Do you know which version it is? The latest was 4 I believe :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

FARM HEROES CONTEST Enter here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Chicken slayer- I've no idea what version my iPad is, but I have had it for two years approx so I doubt if it's the latest.
    Chicken Slayer - I am still stuck!  What's happening? You mentioned previously that it would be possible to get me back to my lost game, it would be great if it is possible? Meanwhile I still can't get level 73 to play.  It loads OK, but I am then asked to activate the Star Burst by clicking on the icon bottom left of the screen.  When I do the game immediately crashes, why? & what can I do about it?