🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 50 Gold bars - Which Bubble Witch are you?!

Comments

• puchi
    puchi Posts: 3 Newbie

Bubble witch saga 3..... I love the story line

• xira
    xira Posts: 1 Newbie

bubble witch saga 3.... level 415...

• ninja_momma
    ninja_momma Posts: 1 Newbie

Bubble Witch 3, level 873. ^_^

It's a fun and entertaining game. Love this game!!!

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3

Bubble witch 3

I love this game. Played from day one.

You learn from your mistakes along the way and what strategies are best for the level your on. As frustrating as it is at times, I always come back to play it on a daily basis. Even after saying “that’s it, I’m not playing anymore” 😆 Witchcraft draws you in 🧙‍♀️

• phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3

bubble witch saga 3

lvl 1419

i start play this game 2weeks ago

and, i need one more week to finish this game.

• puchi
    puchi Posts: 3 Newbie

Search me up as Tejada gameplay

• Joanz
    Joanz Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited April 2019

I play all 3 BW but TBH 2 is my favorite. You don't loose the boosters you've worked for,  you lose them if and when Devs update the game, they add new lvls with in two weeks if at the end and they have many challenges to get more boosters.

BW3 is fun don't get me wrong but we work hard for the boosters we do get and most of the time with updates and changes we loose them and well Devs don't care!

It's been about 9 weeks since BW3 ended for me at 1420, I've gotten boosters from 2 challenges they put out

and from the daily and TBH afraid I'm going to loose all of them if and when Desktop/FB/Chrome players get new lvls.

• Adeboye
    Adeboye Posts: 50 Level 3
    Bubble Witch 3 is the game, the graphics is so wonderful, and the fixtures like Mongana etc were out of this world.
    However, without daily bonuses and been struck on level 1501 for days is now Making the game boring and frustrating.
  • Slimgoods28
    Slimgoods28 Posts: 2 Newbie
    QueenMia said:

Bubble with 3 love the game even with the glitches  

Hello Witches :-1:

I hope you're all getting ready for a wicked day :star: 

You are many to play the Bubble Witch games but which one is your favourite?! Let us know by commenting below! You can also tell us why you love the game... We want to know all about it :awesome: 

As a thank you for sharing, we'll draw 5 lucky winners who will receive 50 Gold bars each

You have until Wednesday the 17th of April to participate. Terms and Conditions here.
    Good luck :star: 

• annathatg1rlsimmer
    annathatg1rlsimmer Posts: 1 Newbie
    I hope to win these gold bars it'd be such a blessing
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?