🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1483 is impossible to clear (Level changed)

Options
12346»

Answers

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options
    Finally cleared the level with the extra bubbles (Thanks Queen Mia and developers) but still had to use 3 boosters to finish at the top.

Still no Hat Booster. Why??
  • alex23
    alex23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was able to pass it and didn't need any special bubbles. I started by shooting the swirly bubble on the right. Then after that everytime you get the magic bubble shoot it straight to the roof. Most of the bubbles at the top have fairies and that will burst a ton of bubbles. It took me a while but was able to pass it. So dont give up is possible.
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited March 2019
    Options

@QueenMia

Hi,

I must say that I find it a bit unfair. I was blocked for days on this level, never getting closer to the end than over 100 bubbles left. Thus I buyed gold to get 5 extra balls at the end for 2 times, this makes 9+19=28 gold spent. And now I'm coming back here just to see that the level has been simplified but too late for me, I already spent the money.

Don't missunderstand me, I have no problem with the fact to support the game by spending a bit money, but this level couldn't clearly not be done without this extra balls I buyed, this is not the spirit of the game, thus having to spend money as only solution to finish the level and after this seing that the level has been simplified after I finished it is a bit annoying ...

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,433 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    The games levels are constantly evolving so the best thing to do is check the dates of the videos too for the most recent :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?