🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do I get a refund on SEVERAL purchases that were made by a minor and I am the parent did/do not

Options

Comments

• cnsigmon33
    cnsigmon33 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Candy crush saga 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @cnsigmon33 Welcome to the community. For any issue about purchase just follow the instruction on this link https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246225/something-went-wrong-with-your-purchase. Have a nice day :)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @cnsigmon33 I see our wonderful mysty has given you the link to the purchase issues.

On top of this for future use, I would strongly suggest that you make sure that your child does not have the ability to purchase. Its something I get paranoid about when my daughter uses my phone. Its easy though even for an adult to do it too on some games. 
    On iOS 12, go to settings, screen time, content & privacy (enter passcode) itunes & App store purchases,  then in app purchases, turn off. (this is the point I found since it updated mine had reset to allow. Good job she is aware)

Previous iOS, settings, general, restrictions.

Google is via the play store, open, go to settings, require authentication and choose every time.  

At home I also use an app called parent link which can be used on iOS and android and requires permission every time she does anything. Its also quite handy for setting bedtimes and switching her tablet off from one click on my phone when she misbehaves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?