🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Powers of the hat

Options
R3volut1on
R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2

Hi everyone. I would like to know what level you need to reach to have the powers of the hat. I'm at level 669, but still nothing. Thank you.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @R3volut1on :)

The Hat is unlocked at level 106, however, we are still testing it and therefore, it is not yet available to all players. That's why you don't see it in your game yet. I'm sorry, I know it can be frustrating, but it probably will be released to all players at some point and if that's the case, then you'll be able to play it as well ;)

Instead, you can still take part in our Community contests, just here, for some extra Gold and Boosters ;) Have a bubblicious day 🧙‍♀️

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @R3volut1on I don't play the game but I will tag @Lynette who is a Superstar and she might be able to offer you some help.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @R3volut1on :)

The Hat is unlocked at level 106, however, we are still testing it and therefore, it is not yet available to all players. That's why you don't see it in your game yet. I'm sorry, I know it can be frustrating, but it probably will be released to all players at some point and if that's the case, then you'll be able to play it as well ;)

Instead, you can still take part in our Community contests, just here, for some extra Gold and Boosters ;) Have a bubblicious day 🧙‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?