🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No more special events

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,268 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: BW3 - Beat the Queen and win Free Boosters! (FINISHED).

Answers

• cfisher6383
    cfisher6383 Posts: 51 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Can anyone help me?
    I have completed every level in the game and received 3 stars in the final chapter. I started going back to complete all of the previous levels with 3 stars but now none of the special events and tournaments are available for me to play. Unless I just keep playing in the final level. Is there any way to make them available in the lower levels?
    I just purchased more gold bars and boosters because I didn't know this would happen.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just feel like it was a huge waste of money. And a waste of time playing games I've already beaten with all 3 stars.
    Thank you, 
    Charlene 
    xxxxx@gmail.com 
    User name: Cfisher6383
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @cfisher6383 and welcome to the Community :waving:

Sorry for the late response on this! We have recently done some changes so players who reached the latest levels, like you (congrats!) would be able to enjoy the events as well. Could you please let me know which ones you're referring to, specifically so I can check for you?

I'd recommend you to make sure you always get the latest game version installed so you don't miss new features ;)

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?