🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Character design contest link isn't working

Options

Answers

• ElektrA
    ElektrA Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I don't feel understanding at all. I feel screwed over. And just a few minutes ago I see a pop-up saying: "Meet Hailey soon, created by the winners"  Wich winners? 
  • DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    ElektrA said:
    Great, in the middle of the night a "working" pop-up for a little while. I have to sleep you know…

Right now I am pissed off, spend a lot of time and money to win this contest, I seriously hope you Guy's come up with a solution... and not just some extra balls, bars etc... but a proper WORKING way to create a character

• DorothyH
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Same here my dumb a$$ spent over $150 just in May. I didn't realize I even spent that much
  • DorothyH
    Options
    No replies from support at all yesterday
  • 叶小二
    叶小二 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    DorothyH said:
    no feedbacks, what makes me angry most. And why someone can deliver a new character??I it EXTREMELY UNFAIR.
  • DorothyH
    Options
    叶小二 said:
    DorothyH said:
    no feedbacks, what makes me angry most. And why someone can deliver a new character??I it EXTREMELY UNFAIR.

• DorothyH
    Options
    Exactly it's a scam. The lost a customer the last link they gave that didn't work  I was never even included in the link sent or given anything extra like the ones given the links that if course didn't work. Spent $151.00 in May on their game for a product and never even got acknowledged. My post were ghost the admin never saw I guess. Only players acknowledged me and I thank you for that
  • DorothyH
    Options
    Hi all 👋

We've checked this again and as suspected despite our efforts it wasn't technically possible to add the builder to your games. 

Thanks for understanding that we’re doing all we can, and will make sure everything runs smoother next time.
    叶小二 said:
    DorothyH said:

• DorothyH
    Options
    I'm sorry but I DONT UNDERSTAND how you as developers can offer something as a PRIZE YOU CAN'T DELIVER!  People invested  MONEY &  TIME I personally have $151.00 + change into a contest that can't deliver to get only 6 balls! That's not the only issue either! You're PURCHASE ERROR glitch caused MY GOLD THAT I BOUGHT AND USED TO BE WASTED BY KICKING ME OUT OF MY UNFINISHED LEVEL GOING FOR 3 STARS ON THE 1ST TRY BY KICKING ME OUT WITH YOUR PURCHADE  ERROR MESSAGEST MAKING ME START ALL ON THE LEVEL  AGAIN WHEN  I TRIED TO PURCHASE MORE ITEMS FOR A 2ND OR 3RD TIME DURING THE LEVEL!  YES IM PISSED! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE. I THINK YOU ARE SCAMMERS AND YOU OFFERED SOMETHING AS A PRIZE YOU KNEW YOU COULDN'T DELIVER! DO YOU REALLY THINK SORRY IS GOING TO MAKE THINGS ALL BETTER TO PLAYERS WHO INVESTED IN YOUR GAME? NOT HAPPENING AND NOT A WAY TO TREAT CUSTOMERS.
  • DorothyH
    Options
    Oh fyi yea I know i'm a dumb a$$ for spending that much but my granddaughter wanted to build the character you won't get another penny! Your support isn't support and you guys couldn't even acknowledge my post. The players acknowledged me. Yeah I'm pissed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?