You are invited to participate in a tournament with Alphabetty Saga!

Options
juanmarcelo
juanmarcelo Posts: 36 Level 2
All English language players are invited to participate in the tournaments with the game Alphabetty Saga. Which we organize together with other regulars from around the world.

The next event will be approximately June 15.

Group Information Facebook: Alphabetty Saga Español

Sample format
 Tournament VS4

Comments

• juanmarcelo
    Options
    New tournament !!! Enter in the Alphabetty Saga Vs5 tournament playoff format.
    In the new tournament the playoff system will be used (direct elimination), with a limited number of participants. 32 players that will be eliminating in individual crosses. Until you have a champion. * No segmentation is a unique tournament for everyone.

In the case that the adherents exceed the 32 players widely, a qualifying level will be played against all. Of which will classify the first 32.

Each crossing will be 48 hours and passes the one that achieves the highest score.
    Recommended: 200 levels add to fb @ Juan Marcelo Dávila

The levels are drawn randomly but can be modified after being drawn if necessary (levels are usually modified where the goal is to find specific words).

The use of Boosters during the tournament is prohibited.

Start on Monday, June 17 or until you fill the quota of 32 players.
    I requested your membership now! 🐭
  • juanmarcelo
    Options
    Final Alphabetty Saga Vs5

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I wish I had seen this sooner. I would love to participate in the next tournament. 
  • juanmarcelo
    edited June 2019
    Options
    RegalRenz said:
    I wish I had seen this sooner. I would love to participate in the next tournament. 
    We will keep you in mind for the next tournament.

ADD Facebook Juan Marcelo Davila
  • juanmarcelo
    Options
    Tablas de los últimos dos torneos grupales!

• Dingbat
    Dingbat Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I would like to be in the next tournament too. 😀
  • juanmarcelo
    Options
    Dingbat said:
    I would like to be in the next tournament too. 😀
    We are about to start a new group format tournament. If you want to participate you must join a group of at least 4 members to make up your team. You can ask in the king care community. We wait for you in the facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/alphabettysaga/
  • Kittylitterscooper
    Options
    I am a little confused.  I would like to be in the next tournament and I need others to join me if we need to be teams (someone PM me if they want me to join their team).  But why is the Facebook group in Spanish?  If we have to be English speaking/writing to join the tournament, why is the Facebook link in a different language?  
  • Isavivi
    Isavivi Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Wooow! Me encantaria poder competir en un torneo..seria fantastic!!
  • juanmarcelo
    Options
    I am a little confused.  I would like to be in the next tournament and I need others to join me if we need to be teams (someone PM me if they want me to join their team).  But why is the Facebook group in Spanish?  If we have to be English speaking/writing to join the tournament, why is the Facebook link in a different language?  
    The tournaments were organized with mostly Spanish-speaking members, but speakers from other languages have also participated without any inconvenience. Personally I am looking for a team of at least 4 English speakers to participate in group tournaments.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?