FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

12346Next

Answers

  • gar16002gar16002 Posts: 27
    AFTER OVER SIX WEEKS OF NOT GETTING A DAILY BOOSTER I FINALLY GOT ONE , BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ONES I DIDN'T GET OR IT GOING TO BE LIKE LAST TIME ( SORRY ) IF I CAN'T GET BOOSTERS OWED TO ME , GOLD BARS WILL WORK (A LOT OF THEM ) TO MAKE UP FOR IT.
  • slowbutsteadyslowbutsteady Posts: 10 ✭✭
    gar16002 said:
    AFTER OVER SIX WEEKS OF NOT GETTING A DAILY BOOSTER I FINALLY GOT ONE , BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ONES I DIDN'T GET OR IT GOING TO BE LIKE LAST TIME ( SORRY ) IF I CAN'T GET BOOSTERS OWED TO ME , GOLD BARS WILL WORK (A LOT OF THEM ) TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

    I'm having the same problems...SO VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,126 Community Manager
    @gar16002 - Welcome to the Community :waving:

    Please avoid using capital letters here ;) I have added a little something to your game as compensation for the boosters you haven't received. 

    We are sorry again for the inconvenience but please take into account that this is an additional way of rewarding players who come everyday. This feature is not essential to the core game, as in, it does not block you from playing. However, we totally understand that it is frustrating and we did our best to fix it as soon as we could and compensate you. 

    It's now fixed, so you will start receiving your boosters again and I hope that's a good news ;)

    Have a nice weekend!

    Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!



    Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

    Please give us feedback on the Community here 🍒
  • hazey01hazey01 Posts: 16
    Will we get all the boosters we were supposed to have which is around 2-3 per week ,and after 2 months that is a lot owed out ,or can we all have extra gold ,yes we got some ,which was only enough to get 1 or 2 boosts, which does not really compensate for the ones missed out on really over a 2 month period does it ?? I would state that though the boosts are not the core of the game ,there are in fact some levels you can only beat by using them and we are not all rich enough to buy them so yes at some point they are required and needed to get past certain levels 
  • MNeal3MNeal3 Posts: 11
    Having issues with medals. I have passed the first level of most of my medals, but showing I will only get 50 fairy dust again on next level. last week I was showing 2500, 1200, and even more on some. It has somehow reset. I
  • AdeboyeAdeboye Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Help me to fixed my game, I've not been receiving my daily bonuses and boosters again.
    Please help to fixed it on time because the game us my best antitode against loneliness.
    Thanks 

  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,546 Superstar
    I have the exact same problem. Win10. Don't know where to find my player id
    Hi you need to go to windows store on your pc , click on the little icon for your account and check for updates and hopefully it will be fixed then :)
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

    Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here


    I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • MNeal3MNeal3 Posts: 11
    Running the latest version of Windows 7. Really do not want to have to purchase Windows 10 just to play the game....
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,546 Superstar
    MNeal3 said:
    Running the latest version of Windows 7. Really do not want to have to purchase Windows 10 just to play the game....
    And no you shouldn't have to although I do love windows 10 I have to be honest. 
    I also need to ask, are you playing the game through the browser? I don't know if they have an app for it on windows 7 (terrible memory) so hence the question. If you are playing though a browser, could you clear your cache/cookies.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

    Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here


    I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • MNeal3MNeal3 Posts: 11
    Playing thru facebook. I have cleared cookies, but doesn't help.

  • sonic270sonic270 Posts: 5

    I play through Windows 10 (desktop) using my facebook account (id 1431874123591551), in the last 2-3 days I have not received boosters. I downloaded the game in the Windows store.
  • gar16002gar16002 Posts: 27
    hazey01 said:
    Will we get all the boosters we were supposed to have which is around 2-3 per week ,and after 2 months that is a lot owed out ,or can we all have extra gold ,yes we got some ,which was only enough to get 1 or 2 boosts, which does not really compensate for the ones missed out on really over a 2 month period does it ?? I would state that though the boosts are not the core of the game ,there are in fact some levels you can only beat by using them and we are not all rich enough to buy them so yes at some point they are required and needed to get past certain levels 

    IF YOUR PLAYING ON A PC YOUR LAST LEVEL IS 1420  NO EXTRAS , NO SIDE GAMES , NO REPLIES AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THE BOOSTERS OWED OR ENOUGH GOLD TO COVER YOUR LOST BOOSTERS
  • CougCoug Posts: 9
    Last two days I have not been getting my daily reward.  Using desktop Windows 10.  Reward screen comes up with the "Continue" button, no treasure chest.  When I click on "Continue", I'm taken to my game with no reward added.
  • CougCoug Posts: 9
    Hi you need to go to windows store on your pc , click on the little icon for your account and check for updates and hopefully it will be fixed then   

    How to do this?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard