🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Magic hat not changing

Frannie-3
Frannie-3 Posts: 8 Level 2
My magic hat keeps coming up as the #1 hat. Even though I am advancing in levels the hat does not advance. What can I do?

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Frannie-3 and welcome to the Community :waving:

The Magic Hats are based on luck and magic! Therefore, they appear randomly and regardless of your progression! All you can do is keep playing and believe that another hat will show... and I'm sure it will appear at some point ;)

I hope that helps clarify! Have a bubblicious time playing!

• Frannie-3
    Frannie-3 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I keep getting a hat but it is always the #1 hat, never advancing to the #2 or #3 hat.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @Frannie-3, as I said, the hats appear randomly, meaning that they show up regardless of your progress or performance in the game. 

Sometimes a "magic hat" will appear in a level. That hat is random, it can be a Hat 1, a Hat 2 or a Hat 3. The probability of a hat to show is random. 

So you might go one day from Hat 1 to Hat 3 directly, or at the contrary, you might only keep seeing Hat 1. It's like the lottery in a way.

I hope that this is clearer and help you understand that there is nothing else you can do here but keep playing and crossing your fingers for a Hat 3 to show up in your game! 

Good luck :star: 
  • kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4

I'm quite surprised by your response, I've never got the hats in another order than #1, #2, #3.
    Sometimes hat #3 didn't appear or it was too far away in the level to catch it (I saw it but had only 1 or 2 shots left) so I fall back to hat #2. But I always had the hat number below.
    Sometime it was also the case for #2, it didn't appear or was too far away so I fall back to hat #1 but then I always went back to hat #2 before getting #3.

However here is a little advice to catch hat #3 : sometimes when I'm playing a hard level, the level can be so hard that even getting the golden hat is very difficult (because it's too far away in the level as described above). So, what I do is playing again a level I won before and where it was quite easy to finish the level (or at least to reach the roof), so when the golden hat appears in the level I'm 100% sure to catch it. And once done I play again the very hard level but this time with the golden hat to make it easier.

• Bill_T
    Bill_T Posts: 16 Level 2
    That is my experience as well, the hats have almost always appeared in order 1,2,3. I have seen occasionally where I will sometimes have a hat and then not see one for a while and when I do acquire it the hat has reverted back to hat # 1.

I was wondering how you get them to appear but, from what I see in this thread, they are completely random as to when they appear, I did not know that.

Can anyone advise the best place to look to get an understanding of all the boosters including their graphic? I have played this game since its inception and many times I am in the dark about the powers of the various boosters.
    Thanks.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Bill_T
    Our Superstar @Lynette has an awesome blog! If you need any more help, shout :)

https://sagalevelhelp.com/content/bubble-witch-3-saga-how-to-play

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?