🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Has anyone else contacted King.com to offer a suggestion or get feedback and get no response?

Janger
Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
I have reached out to them 4 times now and all I get is a reply telling me to go to the community site for help. I wasn't needing help I just wanted to pass on my ideas and suggestions. Very frustrating.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,325 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Janger the reason why this is happening is because King are trying to make this community the best place to get help and its getting there. Often if you reply back to the automated email, you will get a real person but if its feedback you can give it here. Ideas and suggestions are a little trickier as they have to be careful legally, but you could either post it here or pm the community managers with it :)
  • Janger
    Janger Posts: 48 Level 2
    Thanks for the info. I have noticed here that you respond extremely quick so next time I have an idea I will definitely post it here. Thanks always!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Janger :waving:

As @Chicken Slayer rightly said, this Community is the right place to leave your feedback! I'm passing all ideas, suggestions and comments to the Studio for you. 
    Now, we are not always able to take direct action on it, but be assured that we listen carefully and are doing our best to listen to what players want.

Have a look at the Discussions area, here, there are a few threads already opened and asking for feedback. You are also very welcome to open new discussions and let us know what we can do to make the game even more bubblicious for you :) 

See you around the Community then! 
  • Lady_Choo
    You are very welcome, I look forward to seeing you more :D 
  • mini128
    mini128 Posts: 1 Newbie
    You still haven’t said anything about the other two bingo players who just leave it up to me to get the bingo and they get a share because they started a task 3 days ago 

• Lady_Choo
    Sorry @mini128 I will ask @QueenMia about that :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Hey @mini128 I just realised that was your first post in the community so welcome to our friendly corner :)
    Did you email customer services by any chance? And get an email directing you here? I asked Mia but she said she didn't know anything about your issue, but if you can tell us the problem you are having in a little more detail we can look into it.
    The trouble is the teams over by email get so many, that some get directed here so that we can try and help :) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?