🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bug or feature?

Options
Testheimer
Testheimer Posts: 7 Level 2
Since I've entered level 1560 or so there is no rank at the end of the level and I get this stupid and annoying explanation for the additional hats.
Bug or feature? I could live with the invisible ranking but the "groundhog day explanation" is a PITA.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello there @Testheimer and welcome to the Community :waving: I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your question.. Would you be able to give us a bot more details so we can help and give you the proper explanation?

Thanks a lot :) In the meantime, don't miss your chance to win Gold and Boosters just here! Good luck :star: 
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I got the same problem.
    there is no ranking picture end of the each level.
    it start to happen right after update game to 5.6

before version 5.6 screen shot

after update to 5.6 version  screen shot

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Oooh I had noticed I don't always get a ranking but thought that was either because of a loss of server connection, or just because I am so awesome I am in a league of my own :D 
  • Testheimer
    Options
    This explanation returns every time when there is a hat available. After months I know that there are more hats and what they do. It really disturbs my experience when I have to wait for the "okay" to continue. :-(

• Testheimer
    edited June 2019
    Options
    No ranking at the end of a level. It's empty

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Aha yes I get the explanation over again too, I will let the CM know :) 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Testheimer :waving:

About hats: the tutorial shouldn't be showing up every time so I would recommend trying out these steps to fix the issue. I hope that's sorted out for you soon! 

About the leaderboard not showing up after you complete a level: This is something the game studio is testing on, it is not a bug. It's not unusual for game studios to make little tweaks in the game and those tweaks are made with a limited group of  players. This may not be something that's roll out to all players, this also may change back to how it was for you before, we will need to see what the future holds.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?