🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

TRIXIES PARTY

BLANCACRUZ711
BLANCACRUZ711 Posts: 2 Newbie
IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL WEEKS  AND I  STILL CAN NOT  CLAIM MY REWARD  FROM TRIXIES  PARTY  .. EVERY TIME I CLICK ON THE CLAIM BUTTON IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE MAIN SCREEN.. I GOT 4 OUT OF 5... PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN CLAIM MY REWARD 

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @BLANCACRUZ711 welcome to our community, you are actually on Candy Crush Friends community right now, any question about BubbleWitch you can navigate by clicking the home button on the top left and click on BubbleWitch icon. Have a nice day 😊
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @BLANCACRUZ711 and welcome to the Community :waving: We are indeed having issues with that event and we're sorry for the inconvenience. 

I have added your reward to your game though, so you'll see it next time you access it :)

In the meantime, for more Gold and boosters, check out our latest competitions! There's always something to be won!

Good luck :star:

Oh and I moved this post to the BW3 Community where it belong ;) 
  • whitewolf
    whitewolf Posts: 4 Newbie
    I am also unable to collect my award for the Tricksie party.  I won 4 out of 5 and every time I click on it they jump up and down and it shows I can take a picture but that’s it.  Please help me.
  • Dragstra01
    Dragstra01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, in the last month I've played the trixie party game, both times I won more than 3 out of 5 but I've not been offered my awards either time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?