Witch hat is gone in the next level

Has anyone else the problem that the earned witch hat (1 of 3) is gone after you have finished a level successfully and enter the next level?
Had this a dozen times since 2 or 3 weeks.

Comments

• JangerJanger Posts: 32 ✭✭
    What I have noticed is that you need to use it or you will lose it. When the next level begins it is now a new slate so you have to work again to get a new one. I wish we could accumulate them but for now it is not possible.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,566 Superstar
    Well answered @Janger, you should be able to move forwards with the next but they only randomly appear :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • kalysta1kalysta1 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I've noticed you have to play several levels successfully in a row for all 3 hats to be attained or else most of the time it goes back to collecting #1 hat
  • jacksenjacksen Posts: 11
    This has never happened to me. 
  • Vicky_AdamsonVicky_Adamson Posts: 5
    Im having this all the time! Play for a while, collect #1 & sometimes #2 hat but then have to stop playing for whatever reason. When I go back to playing, I get #1 hat offered again AND I get all the introductions to them like its a 'new' thing thats just suddenly started, telling me how to get the hat and what each one does!
    Its been happening every day I play for over two weeks.
    Are you successfully passing the levels @Vicky_Adamson as it will reset if you don't.  It sounds like there could be a glitch though, have you also checked for an update and do you play on android or apple? 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • TestheimerTestheimer Posts: 7
    This bug is back again. Also the loop of the explanation of the hats every time you earn one. Annoying :-(
  • Vicky_AdamsonVicky_Adamson Posts: 5
    @Chicken_Slayer yes I'm completing the levels etc. Its basically I've collected hat #1 in one level then completed a couple more (with the hat doing what it should) use up that hats power and continue on playing waiting for the next hat to appear.
    Then I close the app and go to bed, for example, and then when I open the gameplay again the following day, im back to hat number #1 meaning I'm never getting the opportunity to get up to earning hat #3
    @Testheimer the explanations on the hats and what they do every time you earn one.is also extremely annoying!! Lol

I am going to ask the community manager @Vicky_Adamson and see if she can find out some answers for you. Its definitely not working as it should be :( 

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 185 Community Manager
    Hello @Vicky_Adamson :hurrah:

As @Chicken_Slayer mentioned, the hats appear randomly 
    Here you have, anyway, some more insights on how the hats work:

• The First Hat is a score multiplier. Also, next to Stella, there is a countdown timer shown for time usage
    • The Second Hat. Every 5 moves, this hat spawns a Fairy on the board. With this one also, next to Stella, there is a countdown timer shown for time usage
    • The Third Hat is a special Booster. It destroys everything visible on the gameboard. It's very powerful and can be used only once. 

I hope this will help you  :3

Have a Bubblific day! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Help Lucy and Win Gold Bars here
    Please give us your feedback on Community here!
    Bubble Witch - Help Wilbur to solve his math problem and win Gold Bars here!
  • @QueenRaffie I dont think you all understand what I mean. What im saying is that every time I open the game I get hat #1!
    If I gain hat #1, use it up and then close the game to go do something else, when I reopen the game, it starts off with hat #1 again! 
    I am aware how they work, that they're random, and what they give you but it used to cycle through the three hats happily.
    My complaint is now there appears to be a glitch that starts me back at hat #1 every time I open the game. Even if I'd completed hat #1 prior to stopping playing, it still gives me number one again unless I play long enough for it to cycle round to number 2. If I stop playing for a bit, next time I play it gives me number one again.
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 185 Community Manager
    Hello @Vicky_Adamson :)

Let me check with the Studio and see if there is something going on

Could please tell me your game ID? Here you have the link on how to find it

Also, could you do me a favour and take a screenshot to see what's happening? And, could check what is the game version number? 

For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    Have a Bubblicious day 3

Diamond Diaries Saga- Help Lucy and Win Gold Bars here
    Please give us your feedback on Community here!
    Bubble Witch - Help Wilbur to solve his math problem and win Gold Bars here!