🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost progress

Paulette_Alfred
Paulette_Alfred Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
This morning I was prompted to agree to update my game. After selecting 'Agree' I was taken back to a brand new game! Level 1. I was on Level 1170+. I am very upset about this because I don't understand what happened. I have tried several things but nothing worked. Can anyone help me to get back my game?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Paulette_Alfred Hearty Welcome to the Bubble Witch 3 section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am not sure why, but sometimes, when we "Update" our game App, some players are loosing their level progress!!  

But, no need for you to worry!  Hope you have saved your game before through Facebook OR Kingdom account!!  If so, please follow the steps provided in this article  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/244500/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

NOTE:  If you have not saved the game before, scroll all the way down in that above link and check the steps mentioned in "Didn't save the game before? Is it too late" part.  

** Please post back and let us know how it went or if you need further assistance... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?